Live music is moving beyond mere artist performances, as operators look to lean on technologies that make concert- and festival-going way more than mere acoustic forays.
- Hologram performances look set to move beyond passive – and sometimes prurient – experiences and evolve into more compelling events, while virtual reality's time as a highly immersive experience may be about to come.
Features and Benefits
- Examines developments in live performance innovation.
- Assesses the position of VR in live performance and how holograms are increasing being used to bring artists back to life.
Key questions answered
- What is a holographic live music performance?
- Which artists have benefited from and experimented with VR in live performance?
Table of contents
Enhancing the live music opportunity
Overcoming early problems with VR
Maintaining audience engagement