Liberty Latin America reported strong 1Q18 results, after its split-off from parent company Liberty Global.
- LLA reported strong growth in RGUs in 1Q18, and other highlights for the quarter included improvement in the operator’s performance in Puerto Rico and the launch of many new products and bundles. The company reported 33,000 fixed RGU net adds in 1Q18, while the performance of the mobile division was unimpressive.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes Liberty Latin America's results in its first quarter as an independently listed company, after splitting off from parent company Liberty Global.
- Provides an overview of Liberty Latin America's fixed and mobile subscription statistics.
Key questions answered
- How was Liberty Latin America's performance in its first quarter as an independently listed company?
- What progress has Liberty Latin America made in restoring its operations in Puerto Rico after the hurricanes in late 2017?
Table of contents
33,000 fixed RGU net adds for Liberty Latin America in 1Q18
Disappointing performance of mobile division offsets strong growth in fixed segment