Thanks to a wide range of content and presence in more than 10 markets at launch, Kwese has managed to positon itself as a market leader in standalone multichannel OTT platforms.
- Kwese's pricing model has been innovative and flexible. Customers have the option to subscribe for three days, seven days, or 30 days.
- Kwese's main challenge is access to data for OTT subscribers. Live streaming and VOD require data both in quantity and quality. Cost of data is still high for the average African user and broadband coverage is often limited to urban centers.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses pay-TV and video OTT strategies in Africa
- Identifies key pay-TV and video OTT players in Africa
Key questions answered
- How is the African pay-TV market growing?
- Who are Africa's key pay-TV and video OTT players?
Table of contents
Download 1: Kwese: Video Strategy