The key to a successful loyalty strategy is that it impacts brand perception (as evidenced by Net Promoter Score improvement).
- There are two types of rewards programs: those with a points system, and those without rewards points.
- Point-based loyalty programs are more sophisticated because consumers can accumulate points over longer periods. This builds up a financial liability for the service provider that has to be managed, meaning a points scheme requires deeper management skills and processes.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates six telco loyalty programs with the main purpose of finding KPIs that support the success of the scheme.
- Details and evaluates the nature and inclusions of the six loyalty programs, finding that some are more sophisticated than others.
Key questions answered
- What proof do telcos cite when they claim their loyalty program is successful?
- Do loyalty programs make revenue for communication service providers?
Table of contents
Download 1: Key Telco Loyalty Programs Make Their Mark