There remains a significant opportunity for customer engagement solution vendors to service and maintain premises-based and/or hybrid solutions to organizations that want the advantages of someone else managing their platform.
- To successfully transition from today’s customer engagement environment to the marketplace of the future, solution providers and end users must anticipate not only the changes but also the pace of the change in order to survive.
Features and Benefits
- The report assesses the status of today's customer engagement market and predicts how participants can prepare for the coming changes.
- The customer engagement battle will be fought at the agent/supervisor desktop and the report assesses which applications providers will secure market dominance.
Key questions answered
- Will the voice channel lose its dominance and disappear over time?
- Will "best-of-breed" customer engagement solutions win the struggle against "suite" solutions in the coming years?
Table of contents