This is an update on Kenya’s mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT video markets. It includes service provider performance, multiplay services and bundling, fixed broadband pricing, and operator strategies.
- Kenya had 46.63 million active mobile subscriptions, 349,797 fixed broadband subscriptions and 1.04 million satellite TV subscribers at end-3Q18. According to Ovum forecasts, the country’s mobile, fixed broadband and TV subscriptions will record CAGR of 3.22%, 3.03% and 5.21%, respectively between 2018 and 2023.
Features and Benefits
- This report analyzes Kenya's mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT Video markets in 3Q18.
- The report also identifies the key growth drivers for the market over the next five years.
Key questions answered
- What are the key highlights for Kenya's mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT Video markets in 2018?
- What will drive Kenya's mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT Video markets in the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Kenya: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report