Usernames and passwords are the primary means by which IT systems are secured and protected, but they are also the most targeted surface for cyberattacks.
- Poor password management can put everything at risk.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the problems associated with password management.
- Considers the people aspects of enterprise security for password management.
Key questions answered
- How has the FIDO Alliance progressed password management expectations?
- What are the key problems associated with passwords?
Table of contents
Poor password management puts everything at risk
Regaining control of user passwords is the first step toward becoming a password-less enterprise
Sustainable identity management and secure authentication
Developing a sustainable approach to password management and cybersecurity