The security incident and event management (SIEM) market is mature, with a handful of established vendors serving solid bases.
- New vendors have emerged in recent years offering technology that complements, extends, or even replaces a SIEM. Among these is Jask.
Features and Benefits
- Explains some of the main shortcomings of SIEM.
- Describes how new vendors are emerging to offer functionality beyond SIEM.
Key questions answered
- What are the things SIEMs currently lack?
- Is there any move on the part of SIEM vendors to address these shortcomings?
Table of contents
Jask’s founders have a background in SIEM and TIP
ASOC brings automation, aggregation, and prioritization
Disruption is underway in the SIEM market