The ITSCA Quarterly Analysis report provides an overview of the IT services contracts announced during the second quarter of 2019.
- Ovum is seeing evidence of a move toward cloud services as the preferred means of delivering and managing IT services to enterprise users as well as in the public sector.
- Cloud-based services accounted for $4.4bn TCV (total contract value) out of a total of $10.6bn for consulting, network deployment, IT outsourcing, and cloud services in 2Q19.
- On Ovum's service provider leader board, IBM showed the highest number of contracts with 41 deals in 2Q19. It was followed by Oracle and HCL Technologies with 25 and 19 deals respectively.
Features and Benefits
- Provides an insight into activity in global markets, including North America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific, and South & Central America.
- Gives an overview of deals across all IT services domains, including digital transformation, cloud services, and automation.
Key questions answered
- What are the key trends currently affecting the global IT services market?
- Which vendors are winning major outsourcing deals?
Table of contents
Download 1: IT Services Contracts: Quarterly Analysis, 2Q19