The ITSCA Quarterly Analysis report provides an overview of the IT services contracts announced during the first quarter of 2019.
- A total of 440 IT services contracts were announced in 1Q19, a 15% increase compared to the deal volume in 1Q18. TCV of deals decreased by 29% to $16.1bn in 1Q19 from $22.7bn in 1Q18.
- In terms of volume, IBM won the highest number of contracts with 42 deals recorded in 1Q19. It was followed by Oracle and Tata Consultancy Services, with 25 and 21 deals respectively.
Features and Benefits
- Provides an insight into activity in global markets, including North America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific, and South & Central America.
- Gives an overview of deals across all IT services domains, including digital transformation, cloud services, and Internet of Things (IoT).
Key questions answered
- What are the key trends currently affecting the global IT services market?
- Which vendors are winning major outsourcing deals?
Table of contents
Download 1: IT Services Contracts: Quarterly Analysis, 1Q19