This is an update of the Israeli telecoms market, covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV, operator initiatives, consumer market trends, and regulation. It includes subscriptions and revenue forecasts for mobile and fixed broadband.
- Competition in the Israeli mobile market has intensified with the launch of the country's sixth mobile operator Xfone's We4G in 1Q18 based on the network sharing agreement between Xfone, Cellcom, and Golan. There are now three fully deployed mobile infrastructures in Israel.
- Growth in the fixed-line segment is limited as Israel has a very mature fixed-line market with a high household internet penetration rate of 125.86% as of 3Q18.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates operator strategies in Israel's highly competitive market.
- Identifies growth opportunities in Israel's telecoms industry.
Key questions answered
- What are the current trends in the Israeli telecom market?
- What drivers will encourage growth of the Israeli market over the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Israel: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report