Following an unprecedented double-digit plunge in global flat-panel display (FPD) shipments in 2020, sales are expected to rebound by 9.1 percent in 2021, according to Omdia. For companies participating in the FPD supply chain, the challenge over the next 12 months will be managing the whipsaw effect created by the COVID-19 crisis and the subsequent rapid recovery in market shipments.
To help the tech industry understand how the rapidly shifting conditions in the FPD market will affect industry players, Omdia is hosting 2020 Taiwan Display Conference. Held on July 14-15, the event will feature the display industry’s leading experts sharing their insights on the key trends that are shaping the industry recovery. This event will be located in Room 101 at the Taipei International Convention Center (TICC).
Charting a post-COVID-19 path for the display industry
The Taiwan Display Conference will be highlighted by a presentation from David Hsieh, senior director, analysis/research, at Omdia. Entitled Display Market Trend Analysis: Post COVID-19, Hsieh’s presentation will examine key supply and demand factors that are driving the display market’s recovery.
Broad and deep technology insights from display experts
Other speakers at the event will include:
• Paul Chen, Ph.D, vice president and chief technology officer, at General Interface Solution (GIS) Holding Ltd.
• Jason Hsu, senior principal analyst, display supply chain, at Omdia.
• Linda Lin, principal analyst, display outlook, at Omdia.
• Stacy Wu, principal analyst, small, medium display & automotive display, at Omdia.
• Calvin Hsieh, director, touch and user interface, at Omdia.
• Deborah Yang, director, display supply chain, at Omdia.
• Peter Su, principal analyst, large display, at Omdia.
• Jeff Lin, research and analysis associate director, tablet and notebook PC, desktop monitor, TV.
Click here to register and learn more about Omdia’s Taiwan Display Conference. General attendance is priced at $600. Press registration is free. Media members, please respond to this email if you’d like to attend.