Digital platform security provider Irdeto offers a layer of protection from cyberattacks for a variety of platforms and applications, including for the Internet of Things (IoT).
- The Cloakware offering for the automotive sector focuses on the electronic (or engine) control units (ECUs) in the vehicle that are connected to the internet (about 2% of the total ECUs in any given vehicle).
Features and Benefits
- Explains Irdeto's approach to connected vehicle security.
- Describes how it differs from many competitors' approach in this segment.
Key questions answered
- What are Irdeto's origins and how has it evolved?
- How does it protect connected cars from cyberattacks?
Table of contents
Irdeto has diversified from media to other verticals
Cloakware for Automotive is Irdeto’s connected vehicle product portfolio
Irdeto focuses on the ECUs rather than the CAN bus
Direct competitors to Irdeto are currently few