This is an update of the Iran market, covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV, operator initiatives, consumer market trends, and regulation. It includes subscription and revenue forecasts for mobile and fixed broadband.
- Iran had 122.80 million mobile subscriptions at end-2Q18, up from 122.6 million at end-1Q18. In 2Q18, Iran's cellular penetration was 152.14%, one of the highest in the Middle East & North Africa, but unpredictable conditions and lack of effective regulations have constrained the development of mobile infrastructure in the country.
- Iran has an autarkic TV industry; its content is not widely exported, mainly because of political considerations.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Iran's ICT market
- Evaluates the mobile, fixed, and TV industry in Iran
Key questions answered
- Who are the market leaders in the fixed and mobile markets?
- How will revenues grow in the next five years?
- What are the market shares of the key players?
Table of contents
Download 1: Iran: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report