Chinese telcos have been in the IPTV business for over a decade, and though they initially made little impact, in the last five years IPTV has emerged as an important telco differentiator.
- IPTV now ranks as the second-largest pay-TV platform in China, with more than one third of market share, and it will be the next dominant TV technology.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the factors that lead to operators' success in IPTV.
- Assesses the future opportunities in the industry.
Key questions answered
- What are the key changes in China's IPTV market?
- What did Chinese operators do to succeed in IPTV?
Table of contents
IPTV sees success, despite a slow start
Replacing cable TV
Upgrading business models to focus on VAS