This is a case study about Vodacom Business Nigeria's IoT deployments. The report contains data extracted from Ovum's databases, as well as analysis based on primary and secondary research.
- The IoT market in Nigeria is still nascent and consists mostly in M2M connections. Ovum estimates the number of M2M connections at 814,000 in Nigeria end-2017 and represented 0.6% of the country's mobile subscriptions. The number of M2M connections is forecast to reach 5.2 million by 2022.
Features and Benefits
- Assess the potential of the Nigerian IoT market.
- Learn from Vodacom's experience in providing M2M solutions in Nigeria.
Key questions answered
- How will M2M usage grow in Nigeria over the next five years?
- What challenges do IoT service providers face in Nigeria?
Table of contents
Download 1: IoT Service Provider Strategy Profile: Vodacom Business Nigeria