This case study provides a profile of Verizon's IoT strategy, including a complete SWOT analysis. This profile will help illuminate the reader on Verizon's current position with regards to IoT, including key verticals Verizon is targeting, as well as how Verizon is positioned to compete against future competition.
- Verizon's IoT position is growing, however the growth is at a rate lower than some key competitors.
- Verizon is a global leader in fleet solutions which helps Verizon achieve some of the highest ARPCs in IoT, globally.
- Verizon has been gathering the assets, through investment and acquisition, to become a clear leader in drones.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes Verizon's strengthens, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Evaluates Verizon's investments and company acquisitions in the IoT space.
Key questions answered
- What is Verizon's current market position with regards to IoT?
- How is Verizon strategically positioning itself for IoT growth in 2020?
Table of contents
Download 1: IoT Service Provider Strategy Profile: Verizon