The IoT Service Provider Contract Tracker is an Excel spreadsheet that logs, classifies, and details more than 1,000 publicly announced IoT service deployments, delivered by communications service providers to enterprises.
- The information ranges from 2008–1H19. Contract awards can be sorted and analyzed by company, customer, application vertical, customer industry vertical, and date (quarter and year).
- The deals captured provide a representative cross section of the IoT market and its development across Ovum's nine key verticals.
Features and Benefits
- Logs, classifies, and describes IoT contract awards by service provider, customer, application vertical, customer industry vertical, and date, from 2008 to July 2019.
- Provides charts and tables for visual aggregation and roll-up analysis of contract awards.
Key questions answered
- What IoT contracts were awarded in 2H18 and 1H19?
- Which new application use cases are emerging?
- Which industry verticals are showing most growth for service providers?
- How is the IoT contract market changing over time?
Table of contents
Download 1: IoT Service Provider Contract Tracker: 3Q19