Innovations in IoT and its application across insurance product lines have driven a new phase of service development among telematics service providers. This report assesses Vodafone Automotive's IoT proposition for the insurance sector.
- Vodafone Automotive is an established presence in the UBI space, especially in Europe, but has seen strong growth recently as IoT has become an important focus area for the Vodafone Group and telematics-based insurance adoption has increased.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a detailed assessment of the vendor's IoT-insurance proposition.
- Assesses the vendor's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
Key questions answered
- Why should our organization consider this vendor as a potential TSP partner?
- What are the vendor's strengths and challenges?
Table of contents
Vodafone Automotive's overall proposition
Vodafone Automotive's proposition for the insurance sector
Vodafone Automotive's insurance client base and deployments