Innovations in IoT and its application across insurance product lines have driven a new phase of service development among telematics service providers. This report assesses The Floow's IoT proposition for the insurance sector.
- The Floow has overcome many of the limitations of smartphones as a sensing device and provides predictive scoring on par with that of a dedicated telematics unit.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a detailed assessment of the vendor's IoT-insurance proposition.
- Assesses the vendor's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
Key questions answered
- Why should our organization consider this vendor as a potential TSP partner?
- What are the vendor's strengths and challenges?
Table of contents
The Floow's telematics and IoT insurance proposition