Ovum conducted a 14-country survey of 1,343 enterprises deploying or in the process of rolling out IoT solutions. The objective was to examine IoT deployment trends, drivers and challenges, use cases, investment, and technology and business choices. This report provides insights from a total of 159 respondents surveyed in Brazil and Mexico.
- IT departments and CTOs/CIOs are leading IoT projects in organizations in Brazil and Mexico. Board members/CEOs are not as involved.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the demand for IoT projects in the two largest Latin American countries.
- Shows which companies are preferred partners in IoT projects.
Key questions answered
- What are the main areas where companies need support in IoT projects?
- What are the main solutions demanded by key verticals in the region?
Table of contents
Download 1: IoT Enterprise Insight Survey: Latin America