Ovum's insurance technology forecast covers information and communications technology spending by insurance carriers in support of both the life and non-life insurance lines of business globally. It breaks spending across six segments – internal, infrastructure, IT services, consulting, and communications – for the period 2016–23, spanning four regions, eight subregions, and 20 countries.
- Provides a detailed breakdown of insurance technology spend by source and geographic region.
Features and Benefits
- Allows users to identify key growth areas of technology spend by source within insurance.
- Allows users to identify key geographic growth regions for technology spend within insurance
Key questions answered
- What are the key areas of technology spend by insurers?
- Which geographies are seeing increased technology spend by insurers?
Table of contents
Download 1: Insurance Technology Spending Through 2023: Source Segmentation