Last month, Facebook-owned Instagram upped its content game with the launch of long-form video service IGTV.
- Artist should produce long-form video to post to IGTV as soon as possible to pick up views, as the platform is likely to become populated with a high level of content. Leading brands such as Nike, Gucci, and Netflix are already active in the new space.
Features and Benefits
- Discusses the launch of Instagram's long-form video app IGTV.
- Explains how exactly IGTV can benefit music artists.
Key questions answered
- What is IGTV and what does its launch mean for music artists?
- Who can benefit most from the launch of IGTV?
Table of contents
Instagram makes a move into long-form video
Closer fan engagement boosts popularity
The time to start posting is now