The fixed broadband bundle is being hailed by operators, especially fixed broadband operators, as a way to help stem pay-TV customer losses. That means operators are innovating to keep the bundle alive. Thankfully, many got this message around two years ago, and today we are seeing some fruits of that success.
- Bundling OTT video services not only differentiates each operator's bundle from another's, it also entices users to the bundle. In Latin America, Telefónica is aiming for 20–30 million consumers on its OTT video platform Movistar Play by 2021, up from 945,000 currently.
Features and Benefits
- Showcases how operators are spicing up bundles to keep them relevant for the new consumer, with 16 case studies.
- Details the latest innovation around the bundle – what's being included, what's not, and why.
Key questions answered
- How are operators trying to keep the fixed broadband bundle alive and relevant?
- What do the next generation of bundles look like?
Table of contents
Download 1: Innovative Fixed Bundling Pricing Strategies: 2019