Informatica’s CLAIRE AI engine, which operates on a unified metadata layer that underpins the Informatica product portfolio, is rapidly maturing and getting embedded into an increasing number of Informatica product offerings, driving compliance.
- A recurring theme at the Informatica World 2018 annual conference was the maturation/expansion of the CLAIRE AI capabilities and the embedding of AI functionality into specific products.
- Informatica is well-positioned to leverage the AI capabilities of CLAIRE in its products thanks to the enterprise unified metadata layer that underpins its portfolio.
- Informatica’s new data privacy and protection solution, which was also announced with the spring 2018 release, is composed of several fully integrated products underpinned by CLAIRE AI.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the maturation of the CLAIRE AI engine and compares its current capabilities to its original release.
- Identifies products in the Informatica portfolio that have recently been fully integrated, and discusses the impact of this integration.
- Assesses the Informatica data privacy and protection solution, identifying use cases for CLAIRE AI within the solution.
- Identifies and describes the individual Informatica product offerings that make up the Informatica data privacy and protection solution.
- Analyzes the role of AI and automation in enterprise compliance initiatives, such as those for GDPR compliance.
Key questions answered
- How has CLAIRE AI's role in the Informatica portfolio matured and changed since CLAIRE was announced in May 2017?
- Which Informatica products have recently become fully integrated with each other, and how does this affect compliance functionality?
- How does Informatica's unified enterprise metadata layer facilitate the embedding of AI capabilities in Informatica products?
- What is Informatica's data privacy and protection solution, and what Informatica products is the solution composed of?
- Why will automation and AI be critical to meeting the compliance requirements of data privacy and data protection mandates such as GDPR?
Table of contents
CLAIRE AI matures from concept to reality, driving functionality
A suite of integrated privacy products, bound by metadata
Automation will be critical to scale enterprise compliance efforts