In February 2019, leading enterprise data management (EDM) vendor, Informatica, announced it had acquired customer insight and intelligence specialist, AllSight. AllSight brings to Informatica enhanced and extended capabilities that build on its own master data management (MDM) portfolio.
- AllSight's technology has the potential to deliver added value to other Informatica enterprise solutions by offering the same advantage to other domains, including product and supplier data.
Features and Benefits
- Explores the recent acquisition of AllSight by Informatica – extending Informatica's existing customer data management capabilities.
- Assesses the opportunity for enterprises to use technology and data to forge their customer engagement platform.
Key questions answered
- Why has Informatica acquired AllSight?
- What opportunities does this combination create for enterprises seeking to improve use of their customer data?
Table of contents
AllSight combined with Informatica's existing strengths will open new opportunities in the enterprise
The combination of AllSight and Informatica provides critical fuel for an enterprise customer engagement platform
The opportunity for Informatica is in enterprises with mixed vendor environments wanting to create their own CEP