Indonesia is one of a number of countries in Asia that is considered by music companies to represent real prospects for future growth.
- Early signs are that subscription services are starting to resonate with consumers, and there is already a high degree of competition between local and international services.
Features and Benefits
- Details all aspects of the Indonesian music industry.
- Looks at recorded-music sales, the digital retail sector, total addressable market size, and the live sector.
Key questions answered
- What share of music retail sales currently comes from music access services?
- How big is Indonesia's live music sector?
Table of contents
Healthy rise in retail sales continues
Competition for music subscribers heats up
Assessing Indonesia's digital music opportunity
Copyright protection and rights administration
Improvements to market access and internet enforcement