Ovum attended the annual NASSCOM India Leadership Forum (NILF) in Hyderabad, February 19–21, 2018, where the focus was on pursuing digital services as the next growth engine for the industry.
- Intelligent automation, analytics, and cognitive systems are the core focus areas for outsourcers this year.
- There is no single "right path" to the digital services future and each vendor is carving out a roadmap that plays to its unique strengths and weaknesses.
Features and Benefits
- This note looks at the strategies for Indian outsourcing vendors for the next 12 months.
- The note analyzes the various measures taken by vendors to build their digital services portfolios.
Key questions answered
- What are the areas that Indian IT is pursuing as it ramps up its digital services business?
- What do the different strategies for growing the digital services business look like?
Table of contents
Intelligent automation, analytics, and cognitive systems are the core focus areas for outsourcers this year
There is no single “right path” to the digital services future
Ideas targeting niche digital products and services abound, but mainstream adoption remains limited