Automation has been influencing the labor market for many years and is making inroads into information security, but automation will not negate the need for humans working in this field.
- Security is about so much more than technology. People and processes are essential to work alongside the technology on a day-to-day basis to address the cyberthreat landscape, driven by an organization’s GRC influences on security.
Features and Benefits
- Considers the increasing use of automation in cybersecurity technology and how this might influence the need for humans working in this field.
- Assesses the combination of people, processes, and technology in security, driven by governance, risk, and compliance.
Key questions answered
- Will increased automation in cybersecurity solve the workforce shortage?
- What type of roles are required in information security?
Table of contents
The rapidly expanding cyberthreat landscape demands increasingly sophisticated technology
Without people and processes an organization is easy prey for attackers
Think about cybersecurity as a combination of people, processes, and technology driven by GRC