Identity management is a big issue for enterprises. To achieve the long-term potential of identity (and access) management technology, it must support ease of use and the safe access requirements of all types of user.
- The five key enterprise priorities for identity management are the hybrid technical environment, achieving compliance, focusing spend, coping with insiders, and dealing with passwords
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates five leading priorities of enterprises in identity management and enables organizations to compare with their own identity management issues.
- Explains how understanding enterprise priorities around identity management supports vendors and service providers in positioning their solutions and services to the enterprise market.
Key questions answered
- What are the leading enterprise priorities for identity management during 2018–19?
- How should identity management solutions and services develop to meet the needs of enterprises?
Table of contents
Top five identity management enterprise priorities
Identity management increases in importance for enterprises