Troubled Spanish authors’ society SGAE has been on the receiving end of fresh criticism from global music publishers’ association ICMP over an alleged inappropriate and unbalanced television broadcast distribution scam.
- Although the authors' society acknowledged that some of its members had engaged in fraudulent conduct, SGAE said it was not party to its members' wrongdoings.
Features and Benefits
- Details the latest complaint by ICMP over Spanish authors' society SGAE's alleged inappropriate and unbalanced television broadcast distribution scam.
- Details the complaint and SGAE's defense of the accusation.
Key questions answered
- Why has ICMP accused SGAE of manipulating its TV broadcast revenue?
- What has SGAE said in its defense of the criticism?
Table of contents
SGAE in the firing line of new publisher accusations
ICMP raises new concerns over la rueda
CISAC responds to SGAE misconduct complaint