Quantum computing is one of many areas of focus in IBM's research labs, but what is it, and what problems will it solve?
- IBM's path to quantum enlightenment follows a three-stage strategy, but cryptography presents a new challenge.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about how quantum computing will change they way we ask questions.
- Discover how the market in quantum computing will evolve, and what its impact will be.
Key questions answered
- What is quantum computing?
- What problems will quantum computing solve?
Table of contents
Quantum computing: a solution in search of a problem
The path to quantum enlightenment follows a three-stage strategy, but cryptography presents a new challenge
Quantum is not the only game in town; neuromorphic computing has applications in machine learning