During the recent IBM Think conference in San Francisco, the company outlined its hybrid cloud and ML/AI strategy to customers and analysts.
- IBM has much to prove as the industry waits to see a significant improvement in topline revenue growth from its multiyear turnaround strategy, which is heavily focused on strategic imperatives.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the opportunities and challenges in a hybrid cloud world.
- Identifies the steps needed by all service providers to succeed in hybrid cloud.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers feeding the growth in hybrid cloud services globally?
- Which service providers will succeed in a hybrid cloud world?
Table of contents
IBM bets big on hybrid cloud
The next frontier in outsourcing
Watson everywhere will expand IBM's addressable market
Greatest assets can be a weakness
Competition will heat up in a multicloud world