Hungarian authors’ society ARTISJUS has reported a second consecutive year of growth in royalty collections, with the total for last year topping the previous record set three years earlier.
- After a decline in 2015 following a boost from retroactive collections in the previous year, private copying income has risen for two years in row.
Features and Benefits
- Details the royalty collections made last year by Hungarian authors' society ARTISJUS.
- Examines the different collection stream and explains what caused the annual changes.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Hungarian authors and publishers?
- Why are digital collections so low in Hungary?
Table of contents
Hungarian royalty collections edge out recorded-music growth
Steady year for public performance collections
Shift to streaming dents digital collections