At the Huawei Global Analyst Summit in April 2018, the vendor presented updates on its IoT strategy, with developments in its OceanConnect IoT platform and its IoT cloud services and a foray into the connected vehicle vertical.
- Huawei is adding a new element to OceanConnect’s repertoire: a business-enablement platform (BEP) to offer MNOs a straightforward way to enable subscription-based IoT business models for their end customers. This should offer MNOs new opportunities to monetize their operational capabilities.
- Huawei has set its sights on becoming a leading IoT cloud service (IoTaaS) provider by 2022 in both China and the global IoT market. But it will face plenty of competition. How well it takes its IoTaaS to market and the quality of its partners will be the keys to its success.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about the BEP element in Huawei's OceanConnect IoT platform.
- Assesses Huawei's IoTaaS strategy.
- Identify the key focus areas of Huawei's connected vehicle strategy.
Key questions answered
- How is Huawei using the BEP to help MNOs monetize IoT?
- What is Huawei's IoTaaS strategy?
- What areas is Huawei focusing on in the connected vehicle space?
Table of contents
OceanConnect offers MNOs new ways to monetize operational IoT capabilities
Banking on one-stop-shop IoT cloud services
Huawei dives into connected vehicle solutions