This research note provides top-line vendor market share figures for the radio access network (base station) market for 2017.
- Samsung saw the biggest change in its market share percent thanks to its work in India.
Features and Benefits
- Gain insight into how ZTE's ongoing issues in the US can impact the market in 2018.
- Learn how different vendors' market share changed in 2017.
Key questions answered
- How will the US ban on ZTE impact the RAN market in 2018?
- How concentrated is RAN market share?
Table of contents
Huawei retains its top position, followed by Ericsson and Nokia
Thanks to India, Samsung made the biggest gain in share
ZTE's US ban and its possible impact on the market in 2018