This research note provides Ovum's 12 month market share for the top radio access network equipment vendors revenues in 2018.
- Huawei once again finished the year with the largest share of sales revenues for base stations.
- The three largest vendors had a combined share of nearly 80% for the year.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the size of radio access network equipment in 2018 based on revenues.
- Understand the revenue market share of top RAN vendors in 2018.
Key questions answered
- What vendors had the biggest market share swings in 2018 and why?
- Which trends could change the current market structure?
Table of contents
Huawei generated 30% of the market revenue in 2018
Samsung and ZTE, a tale of two vendors
Trends to watch that can change the status quo