If 2017 was the year that Huawei's Mobile Broadband Forum focused on the Internet of Things, 2018's event was all about 5G.
- Huawei says it has 20 commercial and precommercial 5G contracts, more than 30 5G trials and demos, and 10,000 5G base stations already shipped.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates Huawei's phased 5G approach for telcos.
- Identifies 5G use case timescales.
Key questions answered
- Why might 5G grow faster than previous technology generations?
- What are initial 5G deployments likely to look like?
Table of contents
Deploying 5G in a sector under pressure
A timeline for 5G deployment
How operators are positioning to launch 5G