At ServiceNow's annual conference, Knowledge 2019, the company announced a range of new capabilities, but a key focus was mobility, and more specifically, how the Now Platform is evolving to better support the demands of the mobile worker.
- For years, mobility has been a challenge for ServiceNow but, at Knowledge 2019, the company unveiled a variety of compelling low-code and mobile workflow capabilities that demonstrate real commitment to, and understanding of, the opportunities associated with the mobile workforce.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates how the Now Platform has evolved into a solution that supports enterprises' efforts to improve employee experiences.
- Discusses the planned verticalization of the Now Platform, specficially around the opportunities identified in better enabling telcos.
- Analyses the improvements made to the solution that can help empower and enable the mobile workforce.
Key questions answered
- Is the ServiceNow platform still mainly aimed at IT, or does it provide broader enterprise value?
- Why do Ovum feel the ServiceNow platform is of value to both telcos and IT service providers?
- How is ServiceNow supporting businesses looking to digitize the workspace and improve employee experience?
Table of contents
Enabling the mobile workforce
The CMDB is of renewed importance
Improving employee and customer experiences by integrating siloed systems and applications
A verticalized ServiceNow offering to support telcos in improving customer service will soon be available