A look at how podcasts are carving out a space in the music business.
- Leading music companies are pushing their way into podcasts as a means of expanding their core audio entertainment bases beyond music performance.
Features and Benefits
- Examines the current state of the podcast sector.
- Assesses the podcast moves by the major labels and how Spotify has become the digital music service podcast leader.
Key questions answered
- What moves have the three majors made in the podcast sector?
- How has Spotify assumed the leading position in podcast distribution?
Table of contents
Podcasts attracting the major labels
The servant becomes the leader
Experimentation remains the order of the day