Student centricity and success are driving higher education business and IT agendas, leading to significant investment in enabling applications. Equally important is developing capability to continuously adapt to the ever-changing higher education marketplace.
- Analytics, increasingly powered by AI, is a critical contributor to delivering business improvement insights and tracking their establishment.
Features and Benefits
- Compare your institution's project priorities and investment profile against higher education and other sectors.
- Assess whether your analytics agenda is well-focused to deliver short- and long-term benefits.
Key questions answered
- What will be the key software investment for higher education in the next few years?
- As AI matures rapidly, how are institutions looking to improve the cost/benefit ratios?
Table of contents
Recommendations for institutions
Recommendations for vendors
Institutional sustainability, student success, and student centricity drive the education agenda
Increasing digital maturity changes the agenda
Analytics, CRM, and finance lead application project priorities, with SIS leading spending growth
Student information systems lead investment growth
AI is moving to the mainstream