This research is essential reading for high-tech industry senior managers and digital executives because it will help them benchmark their digital strategies against industry norms, compare progress to last year, and understand the digital strategies that will define the future of the high-tech industry.
- Enterprises in the high-tech sector are focusing on ramping up digital engagement to thwart competitive threats and meet customer expectations.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the state of digital transformation and digital investments in the high-tech sector.
- Recommends data-driven and mobile-first action plans for digital advancement.
Key questions answered
- What are the key operational challenges in the high-tech sector that thwart competitive advancement?
- What are marketers' top digital capabilities in 2018?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Investigating digital marketing challenges in high tech
Challenges in meeting customer expectations vary
Investments in digital engagement ramp up as competitive pressures rise
Planned digital investments are insufficient
Marketers still deal with fragmentation when engaging across the enterprise
Using data to understand customers is business critical