Croatian authors' society HDS ZAMP has reported record collections for local songwriters and music publishers.
- Higher annual royalty receipts for the last five years have been the result of increased collections in both Croatia and abroad.
- There was a mixed year for broadcasting with TV and cable retransmission receipts rising and radio collections down.
Features and Benefits
- Details the collection results for Croatian authors' society HDS ZAMP.
- Examines collections and distributions by source, comparing last year's performance with 2017.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Croatian authors and publishers?
- What share of total collections are generated by digital sources?
Table of contents
Royalty collections outperform recorded-music sales
Overseas collections outpace domestic receipts
Flat year for mechanicals, solid growth for digital