Ovum attended HCL’s IoT NXT Summit in Seattle in August 2018, where the vendor provided several pieces of evidence that support its capabilities around delivering transformation through the efficient and effective use of the Internet of Things.
- HCL's main goal through its IoT WoRKS portfolio is to drive digitalization of the client asset value chain by focusing on specific aspects of digital transformation, such as IoT-enabling of non-smart devices, across four asset-intensive target verticals.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how HCL is advocating a "holistic" approach to IoT with its IoT WoRKS offering.
- This report analyzes HCL's approach and what the vendor needs to do to take IoT WoRKS to the next level.
Key questions answered
- What is the approach that HCL advocates to get the maximum benefit from investments in IoT?
- What is the vendor's strategy for growing this practice?
Table of contents
With IoT WoRKS, HCL has a robust set of capabilities that zero in on business challenges
HCL needs to expand its IoT WoRKS portfolio to include new customers in its key vertical areas