As COVID-19 takes its toll on the telecoms industry, CSPs must begin to look ahead to the future, not backward. To help CSPs cope during this time, HCL has launched a captive buyout program and COVID Response Toolkit.
- Omdia anticipates global mobile revenue to be down 4.1% YoY for 2020 due to the pandemic.
- HCL's captive buyout program and COVID Response Toolkit are positioned to help CSPs weather these challenging times while planning for the future.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about the impact of COVID-19 on the telecoms industry thus far.
- Learn about HCL's COVID Response Toolkit and captive buyout program for the telecoms industry.
Key questions answered
- How have CSPs' finances been impacted by COVID-19?
- What does the COVID Response Toolkit offer to CSPs?
- How can HCL's captive buyout program help CSPs during this time of uncertainty?
Table of contents
The impact of COVID-19 on the telecoms industry thus far
HCL launches new toolkit to help CSPs make quick adjustments during the pandemic
Captive buyout program will help save some CSPs while closing the transformation gap
Looking forward, not backward