HashiCorp believes that as organizations transition from a predominantly VM-based deployment model to a cloud-based container model, the core tasks – development, security, operations, and networking – all require modernization.
- Transitioning from a VM-based environment to a cloud-native environment requires a new hybrid solution.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how HashiCorp solutions enable organizations to modernize applications at the speed the business demands.
- Understand the role open source modular solutions play in application modernization.
Key questions answered
- What are the key capabilities needed in an application modernization process?
- What role does open source software have in dealing with the transition from VM-based to container-based environments?
Table of contents
Transitioning from a VM-based environment to a cloud-native environment requires new hybrid solutions