An update on the Greek telecoms market, covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV and OTT video, operator initiatives, M&A, and regulation. It includes subscription, revenue, and technology forecasts for these services.
- Greece's mobile subscribers increased by 6% from end-2016 to end-2017, and reached 17.05 million by the end of 3Q18. Cosmote (a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom) is the largest operator by number of subscriptions.
- All major operators are able to offer multiplay bundles, with double-play packages (fixed line and fixed broadband) and triple-play packages (fixed line, fixed broadband, and pay TV) being the most popular.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the Greek mobile, broadband, and OTT market.
- Outlines Greek operators' latest initiatives.
Key questions answered
- Who is the leader in the Greek mobile market?
- Who is the leader in the Greek fixed market?
- Who is the leader in the Greek pay-TV and OTT market?
Table of contents
Download 1: Greece: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report