Google Kubernetes Engine, which has been available since August 2015 and is one of the most mature platforms on the market, has been extended to cover on-premises as well as cloud-based workloads.
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) is a production-ready solution that covers both cloud and on-premises (GKE On-Prem was announced in July 2018) as a fully managed service.
Features and Benefits
- Discover how the fully managed cloud-based solution now extends to cover on-premises container deployments.
- Learn why managing the nodes in a cluster requires specific capabilities in any management tool.
Key questions answered
- What are the key benefits of adopting a fully managed container management solution?
- What is Google's strategy on hybrid cloud and how is GKE positioned to redefine the term?
Table of contents
Because containers are designed to be portable, the management must be equally portable