At its recent Next ’18 event, Google announced a variety of new G Suite capabilities aimed at helping employees work more productively.
- Simplifying the way people work and helping employees to work smarter and to do so in a more secure fashion are the three pillars that Google advises are guiding its product strategy for G Suite.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about some of the announcements made by Google that will have an impact on workplace technologies.
- This research note discusses how some of the capabilities announced by Google at its recent Next ’18 event can help improve employee engagement and productivity.
Key questions answered
- What new workplace productivity capabilities did Google announce at its Next 18’ event?
- How can the capability enhancements made to G Suite help employees work more efficiently and effectively?
Table of contents
Making Gmail smarter
Taking the headache out of spreadsheet formulas
Better meeting room management