The big five global telcos have reported final-quarter earnings for 2017, with BT, Deutsche Telekom, and Orange reporting in February after AT&T and Verizon the previous month. Enterprise services revenues are in decline, but margins may be stabilizing.
- Telcos are setting their sights on different margin targets for their enterprise services units.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes deal segmentation strategies of global telcos.
- Compares global telco enterprise services revenues.
- Shows margin performance of key telco players in global services.
Key questions answered
- What should telecoms operators do with global services business units?
- Where should global services providers focus on requirements in the enterprise sector?
Table of contents
Global telcos are running to keep up in enterprise services
Say it quietly: Margins could be improving
Telcos have yet to work out the deal size/profit equation